Tuesday 4 June 2013

Am Alone

AM ALONE

The world rotating at a hectic speed
My life is busy, my days exhausting
I look around hoping, may be
Someone could help me relax
Emotions tear my heart to shreds
Tensions rock my head, my nerves taunt
I’ve lost what I worked hard for
May be there’s a shoulder I could lean on

Sometimes tears burst out of my eyes
Happiness sometimes reaches at high level
And sometimes I wish to sing through my soul
I want to laugh with great happiness, may be
There’s someone I could share my joys with
Someone I could share my heart with
But though I search far and wide
No one can share out my loneliness

I know, there may be in the world
One shoulder strong enough to support me
One heart strong enough to hold
My joys, weakness and frustrations
Dreaming and longing to meet….
Before the earth stops its rotation….


No comments:

Post a Comment