Tuesday 4 June 2013

WOUNDED LOVE...

WOUNDED LOVE


I’ve got the disease of love
Because
You are a handsome hunk
You’re made for me
And
I’ll make you my admirer…
I’ll be thankful to you…
When you share your feelings
Because
I’m in love with you…
Let me take shelter in your eyes…
You made me cry
And
You made me laugh
And thus you kept laughing and captivated me
Now I’ve lost my senses…
Because…
You made me crazy…
Now the world seems nothing…
And it’s incomplete without you…
With our meetings…
You always enthralled me…
Our whole life’s in this moment…
This is the land of dreams…
My heart beating became the tunes…
My life took a turn in the unknown paths…
I woke up to the reality
The distance was so difficult
Some moments knowingly robbed me of all my happiness
God knows where they are lost…
I have lost my sleep
What has happened to be in love…?
I’m restless
I’d give all my happiness to you…
You are my life, I believe it now…
I’m waiting for your acceptance
I’ve fallen in love with you…
What the heart wishes
We will select our path
We will have our destination and our courage
We aren’t concerned about the world
What the heart wants …
Our fate lies in our hand…
We love our decisions and have the strengths
I’m everyone’s beloved…
Now
Someone came and steal me from myself
What is this intoxication of a beloved for me…?
My mind now wanders about searching for you…
But I couldn’t find you there
But now
You mesmerized and left me…
I was fine being alone
Why did this distance vanish?
What happened to me?
It’s only because of you…
You shouldn’t have entered in my life…
You shouldn’t have hooked my life…
You shouldn’t have left me alone when you entered…
But
You intoxicated me
And went away
What shall I say now?
What shall I say now to my heart?
And pacify it…
Now I came to know that…
Love is a punishment
The wounds of love will only heal slowly…
Now I wish
My heart to throw your image off from within…
It has deceived me…
What did my heart do to you?
Why did you left me?
Why did you leave me alone with a bavy of memories…?
It’s pitiful to state that
You broke the traditions of love and oath…
You are not worthy enough to know the value of love…
I did a mistake…
A mistake never to be done…
I thought you are there for me…
But I couldn’t find you anywhere
You left me alone…
Wherever I go, I find you…
My steps will go gradually…
That all the false dreams…
Will crumble down slowly…
This broken heart is proud
Of the feelings called FAITH…
Now I didn’t feel crazy about you…
Because…
Your love wounded me…

What kind of magic is this?
There’s an aroma all over
It’s your care who made my life so colorful
I’ll agree now that I only love you
In my heartbeat
There is a yearn…
But my heartbeats for you
The breeze is set a fire with you
It tells me this atmosphere is colourful
I’m not in my senses
Even your smile now
Feels like moonlight
This is the music of the waves
The one who made my life so colorful
Why do I’ve a sweet pain?
In days and night am restless
I fell in love


No comments:

Post a Comment